Visiting Our Researcher Hall in Mikkeli
All visits are free of charge, and our on-duty personnel will help you get started.
• Design Archives (Central Archives for Finnish Business Records) is open for visits from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on all working days.
• Ring the doorbell and the on-duty employee will open the door for you.
• Write your name in the visitors’ log in the lobby.
• Leave bags, coats and such in the cloakroom or cabinets with locks.
• You may take notepaper, writing equipment, a computer and a camera into the researcher hall.
• You may not take food, bags or holdalls into the researcher hall.
• On the first visit you should fill in a contact information form.
• Use the paper archive catalogues or the electronic archive database to find the documents you need.
• Fill in an order form, and the on-duty employee will bring the documents into the researcher hall.
• It is possible to have copies made of documents (see the price list).
If you have any questions, contact the on-duty employee.